Pro Martial Arts Schools Head office
Pro Martial Arts Schools Grantham
Unit 18 Springfield Business Park
Pro Martial Arts Schools are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our participants, children/young people and adults; parents/carers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it, this will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us directly using the details below. We have 28 days to consider your complaint.
What will happen next?
- We will contact you acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receipt.
- We will forward your complaint to the designated person at your club.
- The designated person will investigate your complaint. When we investigate any concerns raised we look at the circumstances at the time of your concern and consider any documentation you may have received. We may need to contact you for further information.
- Once we have investigated your complaint, we will either arrange a meeting with your or, alternatively, write to you directly advising the outcome of your complaint.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for someone unconnected to the matter to review the complaint.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If you have any questions or would like to make a complaint, you can do so by using the email address below: